Whenever you hire an employee in the system, the manager of the Employee should receive the task Specify User and Access Data.
But, there is no such task visible in the Manager's Inbox.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Personnel Administration Work center and Hire an Employee
- Navigate to Application and User Management -> Business Users
- You can see that a Business User got created for the Employee hired
- Go to Home Work Center -> Inbox, there are no tasks with the description Specify User and Access Data created for that user
This is because, you did not scope the Question, "You can use business task management for user and access management" in Business Configuration.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view
- Choose Edit Project Scope
- Go to step 4 - Questions
- Expand the scoping element: Built -in Services and Support > System Management > User and Access Management
- Find the Question 'You can use business task management for user and access management'
- Scope this BC element so that the BTM tasks are created for user and Access Management.
Business Task Management, User Access, Identity and Access Management , KBA , SRD-CC-IAM , Identity & Access Management , Problem