Starting b2105 release, under Resetting User Passwords page, Admins will be able to see the Login Method column in search result.
Also, a corresponding message will appear while resetting password of SSO users.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
In the Reset User Password page, starting b2105 release, an enhancement has been introduced for admins to find Login Method of users in search result. Also, a newmessage will appear while resetting password for SSO user. Finally, the total count will also display the number of PWD and SSO users when resetting password for group of users.
Post b2105 release, you will be able to easily differentiate SSO users and PWD users when resetting their passwords, as shown below -
- Go to Admin Center -> Reset User Passwords -> Reset individual user password (with supplied password)/ Reset individual user password
- Select the search filter of groups
- Click Search Users
- The search result will include the Login Method column along with other user details.
- When resetting passwords for SSO users, you will also see a new message as highlighted above.
Also, enhancement in the total count messaging for password reset -
- Go to Admin Center -> Reset User Passwords -> Reset group of users passwords.
- When resetting passwords for a group of users, you will see the count of PWD users and SSO users who are impacted.
Note: The count of SSO and PWD user will only appear for SSO enabled instances.
Password, reset, admin, email, username, reset password permissions, SF, success factors, PLT, Platform , KBA , sf admin 101 , sf passwords , LOD-SF-PLT-MNG , Manage user Issues , How To, Group of users, b2105, 1H 2021 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PWD , Password Policy Settings & Reset Password , How To