You create Sales Order with specific Sales Organization. After filling material and goto Account Assignment tab, you input WBS Element into Profit. Segment. After clicking Continue button, you found the Profit Center field is not filled.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Sales Order with App Create Sales Order.
- Input order type OR, Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, and Division.
- Input Sold-to Party and Ship-to Party.
- Input Material and go into tab "Account Assignment".
- Click Profit. Segment button and input WBS Element there.
- Click Continue button and check Profit Center field.
It's due to missing configuration on plant data.
You can check by entering plant in the material number line. You will get error:
Sales from sales organization XXXX, dist. chan.XX, plant XXXX are not defined
Message no. V1369
Make necessary configuration in the SSCUI:
102287 Assign sales organization - distribution channel - plant
account assignment, profit center, V1369, V1 369 , KBA , SD-SLS-GF-CO , Controlling interface, costing , CO-PA , Profitability Analysis , EC-PCA-ACT , Actual Data , Problem