Payment file is not generated in app Manage Automatic Payments, however the payment status is "Payment Posted".
Application log displays the following error messages:
- No content generated for payment message
- Job canceled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP S/4Hana Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter App Manage Automatic Payments.
- Create payment for payment method D (direct payment) and payment medium format XX_EMPTY_FLAT_FILE1.
- However payment has status "Payment Posted", the Log Details displays two error messages:
XX_EMPTY_FLAT_FILE1 is an empty payment medium format and cannot be assigned to SAP Multi-Bank Connectivity(MBC).
Check in SSCUI 101972 if the payment method format is not assigned to SAP Multi-Bank Connectivity.
Manage Automatic Payments, MBC, Multi-Bank Connectivity, payment medium, XX_EMPTY_FLAT_FILE, XX_EMPTY_FLAT_FILE1, SSCUI 101972, system exception, ERROR_MESSAGE , KBA , FI-AP-AP-B , Payment Progam / Payment transfer (DE, JP, US) , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , How To