You import data into an SAC planning model from a file.
The file is quite huge and you see a "Data Sample" warning saying "
Your data was successfully uploaded. Because there are a large number of rows in your data set, we have selected a sample for you to work with.
Any work done on the sample will be applied to the full data set on data import.
In the "Map Versions" screen, only the first 100 version members are displayed. It's not possible to scroll down to see other versions.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.2.8
This is by design. When the data is sampled, there exists a maximum of 100 versions that can be mapped during import.
It seems unusual to have more than 100 distinct versions for the purpose of planning because a large number of versions might be difficult to comprehend in a chart.
Perhaps you can use a generic dimension instead of a version dimension.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, scroll bar , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-VER , Version Management , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , Problem