You are trying to set up the time configuration for an employee from outside the country/regions you have scoped in the Business Configuration, but find yourself unable to add international work schedule to this employee.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Time Administration work center.
- Access the Employees work center view.
- Select the relevant employee and click Edit.
- In the new screen, navigate to the Time Profile tab.
- Next, under the Details section, navigate to the Work Schedule tab.
- Click the value help for the Time Model field; although international time models have already been created, no results will be displayed for selection here.
If the relevant employee is based on a country/region for which a localization has been provided by SAP, the system will expect you to scope this country/region and use the localized data. International versions of time types, time accounts, time models, and so on, are meant to be used only for country/regions that have not been localized yet.
Please scope the employee's relevant country/regions and use the time data for that country/region in the employee's configuration.
- Localization at SAP Business ByDesign: Frequently Asked Questions, in SAP Community (blog)
- SAP Business ByDesign: Localization Roadmap and Outlook 2019, in SAP Community (blog)
International work schedule, time model, employee, country not scoped , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To