While you are debugging your PDI addon YABC in Cloud Application studio, you receive the error as mentioned below
"The breakpoint cannot be hit .Script file has been changed or has been activated.Refresh the solution or save and activate the file"
where,YABC is your PDI addon name.
SAP Cloud for Customer
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Cloud Application Studio
Reproducing the Issue
Pre-requisite : You have created the PDI addon YABC in Cloud Application Studio.
1. You login into the Cloud Application studio and open addon YABC.
2. In the debugger, you display the script in the source view and place the cursor where you want to set the breakpoint.
4. Doubleclick the line to add a breakpoint.
5. Click start/debugger help button to start debugging.
6. You trigger the begugging steps in the frontend.
7. You receive the error "The breakpoint cannot be hit .Script file has been changed or has been activated.Refresh the solution or save and activate the file"
The above mentioned error is caused when multiple user have loggedin into Cloud Application Studio and are doing the changes in ABSL.
It may also be the reason that you did the change in one BO/XBO and it has reference in another BO/Action/Events and those changes are not activated as a part of "New and changed" activation trigger.
You are advice to trigger the solution level activation from Cloud Application Studio.
Please follow the steps as below
- You login into the Cloud Application studio and open addon YABC.
- Right click on the addon YABC
- Choose on the option Activation for the solution.
debugger, breakpoints, Afer Modify,Dependent Object,Logic not triggered , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-SCR , ByDesign Studio Scripting (ABSL) , Problem