- Is it possible to add the addresses in the 'Where to go' task that is visible to the onboardees?
- Where can we configure the addresses in the 'Where to go' task?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Initiate onboarding for a new hire.
- Login as the Hiring Manager or responsible user assigned to the candidate.
- Complete the New Hire Data Review step.
- Complete the tasks including the 'Where to go' task.
- Login as the candidate and open the 'Where to go' task tile.
- The candidate should see the address/location where s/he needs to go on first day of work.
For Live Customer(s), Implementation Partner(s) and Consultant(s)
The 'Where to go' task displays the address of the office that the onboardees need to report to. Hence, it is based on the candidate's assigned Location.
How to Maintain a specific address for Location?
Follow the steps below:
- Login to your instance.
- Navigate to Admin Center >> Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structures.
- In the first search dropdown, find 'Location'.
- Then locate the specific Location you wish to add a specific address.
- Under the 'History' box, click on the 'Take Action' button
- Select 'Make Correction'.
- Add the complete address for this specific Location.
See sample configuration below:
Location in Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structures
RESULT (candidate's view):
Where to go task tile, Where to go task, New Hire Activities, Location, Manage Organization Pay and Job Structures , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-NHA , New Hire Activities , Problem