The purpose of this page is to show the different standard configuration options for setting up the roles readiness forms and gap calculation.
SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning
Role readiness provides valuable metrics that help employees plan their career development. By adding roles they are considering to Career Worksheet, they can start regularly tracking and measuring development to prepare themselves for future roles and responsibilities.
This will discuss the following:
- Calculation Options
- Summing up Number of Ready Competencies
- Averaging out Competency Readiness
- Configuring Calculation Option in Career Worksheet Template
- Specifying Competency Rating Source for Role Readiness Calculation
- Configuring Role Readiness Self-Assessment Form
- Enabling Self-Assessment for Role Readiness
For more information, please visit Wiki Article: Career Worksheet - Role Readiness
KBA , LOD-SF-CDP-CW , Career Worksheet , LOD-SF-CDP-FAM , Competencies, Behaviors, Families and Roles , How To