It is required to grant a permission role to Apprentice Supervisors, but this relationship is not available among the options in the drop-down, such as Managers, Matrix Managers, Custom Managers, Second Managers, etc.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Employee Central - Apprentice Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Manage Permission Roles;
- Scroll down to section "3. Grant this role to...";
- In "Define whom you want to grant this role permission to", try finding "Apprentice Supervisors", as this value is configured in the jobRelType picklist;
- The job relationship is not available.
The job relationships available in the Target Population definition section are the standard ones listed for Employee Central module in Relationships Between Managers and Employees. This section is pre-defined and currently there is no configuration possible to include additional relationships.
You may create a permission group for the users categorized as Apprentice Supervisors using the Manage Permission Groups feature, then add it to the Target Population of the desired permission group in the "Select..." button in Manage Permission Roles > "3. Grant this role to..." > "Define whom you want to grant this role permission to".
RBP, apprentice supervisor, apprentice management, permission role, target population, job relationship , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-APM , Apprentice Management , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem