The following error occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Where to?
SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021
Reproducing the Issue
- Open tenant URL in the browser.
- Enter user name and password.
- Observe 'Where to?' message.
- Open direct Home tenant URL.
- Observe that the user can log in.
- The custom IDP setting process left the traces of another IDP on HANA backend, which is redirecting to page that's served up by <tenant>.authentication.sap.hana.ondemand.com.
- There are two active IdPs.
- Open an incident on the component LOD-ANA-AUT to be further processed by operations team, to remove the traced of not used IDP.
- Please specify the name of the correct custom IDP in the support incident.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, set up, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, SAC, where to?, where to, Where to?, Where to, logon, redirect, redirecting, home page , KBA , LOD-ANA-AUT , SAC Authentication / Login , Problem