- As of the 1H 2021 release, an Administrator can search for and permanently delete feedback provided to others.
- Certain types of Continuous Feedback may be sent in error or cannot be deleted.
- In the latest version of Continuous Performance Management (CPM), a manager can request feedback about a direct report from another person.
- When the employee receives the feedback, they may not delete it because it was requested on behalf of the manager.
- Additionally, the manager cannot delete the feedback because it’s technically owned by the employee and the system does not support a manager removing feedback of an employee.
- Through this enhancement, an administrator can be granted the ability to easily manage and delete Continuous Feedback due to user error or data management scenarios.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Continuous Performance Management
CPM, Continuous, Performance, Management, 1H 2021, b2105, release, new, feature, setting, administrator, admin, permission, delete, remove, feedback, continuous, setting, give, role, permission, based, rbp, grant, restrict, see, view, visibility, latest, version, legacy, sl-7671, giver, receiver, date, given, permanent, purge, remove, report , KBA , LOD-SF-CPM , Continuous Performance Management , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.