- The Where To Go tile continues to show as loading.
- The Where To Go tile does not display any information
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to the instance
- Proxy as the user having the problem
- Navigate to Home
- Locate the Where to Go tile
- The tile will either continue to show as loading or no information will show.
Permissions are missing from the role the user belongs to.
To add the necessary permission:
- Identify the role for the user.
- Navigate to Manage Permission Role.
- Click on the appropriate role.
- Click on Permissions.
- In the Employee Central API group, Locate and add the following two permissions:
- Employee Central Foundation OData API (read-only)
- Employee Central HRIS OData API (read-only)
Note: Log out of the instance and log back into to test by proxy as the user for which the file was not loading.
SF, success factors, ONB, OBD, on boarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-POD , Home Page, Pods and Portlets, To Do List , Problem