- Some schemas are missing in Create Story permission in Role Based Permissions
- In Manage Data, Report Schema Configuration Entity shows no results or schemas available
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Permission Roles
- Navigate to Reports Permission
- Scroll down to Create Story> notice that some schemas are not available
- Go to Manage Data
- Look for schemas available for Report Schema Configuration Entity> no results
Schemas were not properly created in BizX
"MDF Object Definition To DB SYNC" and "Save Changes To Report Configuration Object Job" jobs need to be ran respectively in Provisioning.
- Go to Provisioning and go to the affected company
- Search for Clear cache under MDF Cache Tool and then run it
- Next, run the job "MDF Object Definition To DB SYNC".
- Once this is completed, create a new job "Save Changes To Report Configuration Object Job", run this and wait for it to be completed.
- Log in to BizX environment and previously missing schemas are available now.
permission missing for Create Story, missing schema for Story , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC-RBP , Role Based Permissions & Authorizations , Problem