- Some schemas are missing in Create Story permission in Role Based Permissions
- In Manage Data, Report Schema Configuration Entity shows no results or schemas available
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Permission Roles
- Navigate to Reports Permission
- Scroll down to Create Story> notice that some schemas are not available
- Go to Manage Data
- Look for schemas available for Report Schema Configuration Entity> no results
Schemas were not properly created in BizX
"MDF Object Definition To DB SYNC" and "Save Changes To Report Configuration Object Job (Make sure to check box for Custom Schema)." jobs need to be ran respectively in Provisioning.
- Go to Provisioning and go to the affected company
- Search for Clear cache under MDF Cache Tool and then run it
- Next, run the job "MDF Object Definition To DB SYNC".
- Once this is completed, create a new job "Save Changes To Report Configuration Object Job", run this and wait for it to be completed.
- Log in to BizX environment and previously missing schemas are available now.
permission missing for Create Story, missing schema for Story , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC-RBP , Role Based Permissions & Authorizations , Problem