- Oracle-to-Hana (O2H) replication
- Table contains LOB column and has an INSERT trigger in HANA DB.
- DSI connection is suspended with the following error:
- Message from server: Message: 7, State 0, Severity 5 -- '[ statement ][ HANA ] SQLPutData [SAP AG][LIBODBCHDB SO][HDBODBC]
General error;7 feature not supported: trigger execution with transition variable is not supported with piecewise lob writing'.
- SAP Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- HANA DB version: 2.00.037.07.1595989006 (fa/hana2sp03)
- HANA driver version: 1.00.120.065.1498514485
piecewise lob writing; Note 2509590 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-HET , Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.