You are working with Utilities Premises and notices the field House Number is case sensitive.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Utilities work center.
- Select the Premise view.
- Open the Advanced Search.
- On the House Number field, search for "ABC" (ABC represents the information added to the field).
- You can see a Premise.
- Now search for "abc".
- Nothing is found.
The field House Number is case sensitive.
It is expected for this field to be case sensitive on the current release of SAP Cloud for Customer.
1. If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
2. If you are a customer:
- Contact your Account Executive.
- Check the link for SAP Advisory Services.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Customer Influence to submit an idea:
utilities ; premises ; move-in ; move-out ; address ; filter , KBA , LOD-CRM-IND-UTL , Utilities , How To