- In Integration Center, one or more fields show correct value in preview but delivers wrong value in the output file.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Integration
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Integration in INC.
- Include Date type fields in the integration or a date field for calculation of any field.
- Save and Run the integration.
- You will notice correct value in "Configure Fields" tab or Preview but wrong value in Output File for the fields having Date Comparisons.
- The issue happens when we are not using datetime field type while doing the calculation. Like instead of 09/01/2020 we have to give 2020-09-01T00:00:00Z and then compare with the Date Field.
- Make sure the Date fields being compared are in the same format.
Note: The datetime field comparison will work in preview even with value 09/01/2020 but will not work at the run time due to incorrect field type. Hence we need to change the value from 09/01/2020 to 2020-09-28T00:00:00Z .
Integration Center Preview, Integration Center Output, Configure Fields, Calculation, Date Field, Date Format , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , Problem