- Styling from the previous component still shows when later viewing another component.
- The Text Component originally does not have a value for Link or Link Hover colors in Career Site Builder.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the first Text Component on the Landing Page and confirm that no color appears in the Link Hover box originally.
- Open the second Text Component on this Landing Page (no color appears in the Link Hover box originally). Select a color in the Link Hover box.
- Navigated back to the first Text Component on this Landing Page. Now it shows the Link Hover color from the second Text Component.
- Colors on the page preview and the public career site are still correct.
This is a CSB-only issue (where it doesn't tell you the correct color) if the color is originally missing on the component.
If the color is missing, the public career site inherits from the global settings, so it will still appear to match the theme of the public site.
To resolve the issue, we can add a link color and link hover color to all components that it is missing for in Career Site Builder. We do not have to since this is a CSB-only issue and the public career site will still contain the right color.
For the 2H 2021 release (end of year), we are looking to enhance this so that it will show the inherited color from the global settings if no color is configured for existing components.
KB article 2521176 - SuccessFactors Releases | Deployment schedule for 2021
RMK-26399, INC0180518, link color, link hover color, career site builder, CSB, landing page, text component, styling , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem