- After successful completion of job Candidate Data Migration to Russian Data Center, the Run Details shows below error in Provisioning:
- Number of invalid Attachment IDs failed to be migrated : Number
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Provisioning
- Go to Monitor jobs
- Select the job Candidate Data Migration to Russian Data Center
- Click on Details
- Check the Run Details it shows : Number of invalid Attachment IDs failed to be migrated : Number
All those failed attachments belongs to anonymized candidates.
Engineering team have already changed the candidate migration job to exclude anonymized candidates and their attachments. This change will be released in 1H2021 which would eliminate this situation going forward.
- KB Article - 3018092 - Prerequisites for Using Russia Data Residency Solution in Recruiting
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem