- Error 76007 "Partial packages allocated for Stream '<database-name>'" is reported.
- Client connection unexpectedly terminated
- Errorlog contains an infected with 11 error with an "Address:" line showing the function STAdjustPkgPoolSize
- The following stack trace includes these functions:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
76007, Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, CR#824369, CR824369 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.