You notice the field Mailing Address does not display the P.O. Box number along with the address.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Utilities work center.
- Navigate to Customer Search work center view.
- Search for any Customer ID.
- Find the column Mailing Address for the results.
- See the P.O. Box number is not displayed along with the address.
The Cloud for Customer system currently does not display the P.O. Box number for the Mailing Address or Service Address fields.
This is the system expected behavior.
- Contact your Account Executive.
- Check the link: https://www.sap.com/uk/services/advisory-development.html
An alternative option may be to check the “SAP Cloud for Customer” Customer Influence to submit an idea:
SAP Service Cloud:https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/1867
P.O. Box, P.O., Box, Mailing Address, Service Address, Customer Search, Customer, Utilities, Cloud for Customer, C4C, Service, , KBA , LOD-CRM-IND-UTL , Utilities , How To