After performing move-in function in C4C, and this information is sent to IS-U system, there is an error in the ISU system ''Address Incomplete; Enter Country''
Message no. AM216
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Open account DEF(DEF is the account name)
- Click on the Move-In button.
- Enter Premise and Move-In date and choose the Next button.
- In Meter reading section- click on Estimate and Next.
- Click on Move-in Using MDT
When the Move-In is sent to ISU, there is an error ''Address Incomplete; Enter Country''
All the relevant documents such as customer, premise etc have country maintained in the Address section
Country field is not maintained in the MDT Template in the ISU system.
Maintain the cpuntry in the MDT template in the ISU system
utilities move address country , KBA , LOD-CRM-IND-UTL , Utilities , Problem