In the Business Configuration activity Configure Price Strategy, you activated the Total Displayed for the price component Gross Surcharge.
However, when creating a new sales order, in the Pricing and Invoicing tab, it is still not possible to add a Gross Surcharge in the Total Pricing section.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Select the Sales Order ABC you created (ABC represents the ID of the sales order) and click Edit.
- In the General tab you can see that the Price In field is set to Gross.
- Navigate to the Pricing and Invoicing tab and Pricing sub tab.
- In the Total Pricing section, click Add Row.
- In the Drop Down list for the Price Component, the Gross Surcharges are not available.
In the current system version, it is not possible to use the Gross Surcharge Price Component on header level in a sales order.
As a workaround it is advised to use the Gross Surcharge on item level instead.
As an alternative option you can also suggest a new system requirement on the SAP Customer Influence Forum.
header, item, commande client, prix, brut , KBA , AP-PRC-PC , Calculation , Problem