- You want to control whether the subitems are automatically created with a BOM explosion or getting assigned externally via the BAPI interface when creating sales documents with SD BAPIs.
- Using an SD BAPI you are creating a sales order with reference to another sales document (e.g. quotation, order) where subitems from BOM explosion exist. You want to avoid an additional BOM explosion in the new order and instead you want to reference the subitems from the preceding document.
- You need clarification on the usage of the parameter LOGIC_SWITCH-NOSTRUCTURE.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
SD_SALESDOCUMENT_CREATE, BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2, BOM, reference, structure, NOSTRUCTURE, LOGIC_SWITCH, KBA , SD-SLS-GF-IF , Sales Documents BAPI's , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.