User migrated Purchase Scheduling Agreement but only the current price validity is determined from Info Records.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- App: Manage Purchasing Info Records
- Select the Purchasing Info Record
- Conditions tab > Edit > Create a new condition and save.
so, you have more than one condition here, historic and the new condition record
Migrated the Purchase Scheduling Agreement
- App: Manage Purchase Scheduling Agreements
- Select the Scheduling Agreement > Items
- Check the details in Purchase Scheduling Agreement Items > Conditions
- Item Conditions
You will only see the currently valid price conditions which is from Info Record but the history of the price conditions are not copied.
This is the current system behavior.
History condition records are not copied but only the current condition is determined and fetched in the Purchase Scheduling Agreement.
purchase scheduling agreement condition, info record conditions, purchase scheduling agreement price, migrated purchase scheduling agreement , KBA , MM-PUR-OA-SCH , Scheduling Agreement , Problem