- MDF Picklist option ID are showing up instead of labels;
- Duplicate values are showing up even though there're no duplicate labels.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
MDF Picklist cache inconsistency.
It's necessary to refresh the picklist cache as follow:
- Find out the picklist id/external code having issue in Recruiting Management;
- Go to Picklist Center, search for such picklist;
- Click on the current effective version, then on picklist page, click on “edit” at top right corner;
- For “name” field in picklist, make a dummy change then save*;
- Revert the dummy change in “name”, back to what it should be, then save again;
This will trigger cache refresh. Please wait for a few mins then verify in RCM if picklist option labels are showing correctly.
*Please do not change other fields.
Picklist, Duplicated, Option ID, RCM, Recruiting Management, Parent, Child, Offer, Requisition , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem