You would like to personalize/save the user selection in "Select view(s) / Organizational levels" screens while using Create/Change/Display material application.
While the system upgrade is in progress, this action results in a runtime error.
SAP S/4 HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
This issue can only be reproduced when the system upgrade is in progress. When not, no error will be experienced.
1. Open app "Create material"/"Change material"/"Display material".
2. Enter relevant details and Click on "Continue" or press Enter.
3. "Select Views" screen appears if "View Selection only on request" option is not used before. If used, Click on "Select View(s)" option from the menu.
4. Choose the desired views.
5. Click on save "Default settings" option. Or "Choose view selection only on request" checkbox and continue.
6. This results in runtime error.
7. The same error happens if similar action performed in next screen "Organization levels". You can click on Continue/ "Org. Levels" button to navigate.
8. Click on "Default setting" or "Org. levels/profiles only on request" option and continue.
9. This also results in runtime error.
During upgrade, write to customization tables USRM1/USRM2 are not allowed.
This will not affect any business scenario. Without the personalization options / save default settings, you can still continue to create/change/display material.
However, this issue has been corrected. This correction will be delivered with Hotfix Collection 07. The implementation is planned to take place in the next maintenance window at the 18.04.2021. Until then, during the system upgrade kindly do not use the personalization / save default settings option.
You can perform the action once the upgrade is complete.
Create Material(MM01), Change Material(MM02), Display Material(MM03) , KBA , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , Problem