Employee Class and Pay Group filter in new Data Replication Monitor UI
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central integration to SAP Business Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll
Default Behavior of filter:
"Employee Class" Filter: Picklist ID for Employee Class has been defined as EMPLOYEECLASS
"Pay Group" Filter: Pay Group field has been defined under compensation Information portlet.
If your configuration differs from above then additional configuration is required for these 2 filters to be working
- New MDF object "Data Replication Monitor configuration" object would be available under Admin Center-> Manage Data.
- By default, this object would have no value defined. Hence, click on "create New" to define this object:
NOTE: It is not mandatory to define both filters above. This step is required only if your configuration differs from default behavior.
- If picklist ID is not defined as EMPLOYEECLASS in your instance then you would have to configure a new MDF object “Data Replication configuration object” as by default new data Replication Monitor filter uses EMPLOYEECLASS as a picklist ID.
- If Pay Group field is defined under “Compensation Information” portlet, no action is required. However, few customers do use Pay Group field under Job Information. If this is the case then same needs to be configured under “ Data Replication Monitor configuration" object as shown in example above.
Handbook link - Employee Central Data Replication Monitor
Blog posting - New Data Replication Monitor
DRM, DRM 2.0, EMPLOYEECLASS, Adapt Filters, ECT-83617, DRM 2.0, new Data Replication Monitor 2.0 UI, SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central integration to SAP Business Suite, SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite, SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll, tutorial, new features, release b2005 b2011, 1H 2020, 2H 2020, ECT-83617, deprecated, legacy, decommissioned, deleted 1H 2021 , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-DRM , Data Replication Monitor , Problem