You have setup a Workflow Rule to send Surveys but when clicking on the Survey Link, you see error: Logon Failed.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Pre-requisite: the Workflow Rule is setup to send the Survey and has been triggered.
- Open the received e-mail.
- Click on the Survey Link.
- "Logon Failed" error is shonw.
The Techncial User for Surveys is locked.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select the General Settings view.
- Under Users, open Support and Technical User.
- Find user SAP_SURVEY.
- Click on Unlock.
2484144 - Satisfaction Survey Link Not Working In E-mail Generated by Workflow Rule
Survey ; link ; login ; error ; logon failed ; fail ; sso ; single sign on ; workflow ; , KBA , LOD-LE-SUR-DEF , Survey definition = design time , How To