When you download an attachment from Ticket's Attachments facet the file name is different from the file name when you download it from Library Workcenter.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service Workcenter
- Go to Tickets view.
- Open a Ticket that has attachments.
- Go to Attachments facet.
- Download the file.
- You can see that the file name is different from the name that you expected.
- Now, go to Library Workcenter.
- Go to Attachments view.
- Download the same attachment.
- You can see that the file name is correct and as expected.
There is a difference in implementation (of the download option) when the file is downloaded from the Attachments facet compared to when it is downloaded from Library Workcenter.
The value which is seen when the file is downloaded from the Attachment facet corresponds to the column "File name" of the attachment. When the file is downloaded from Library, however, the file name is taken from column "Title".
This is the expected system behaviour.
- If you are a customer:
- Contact your Account Executive.
- Check the link for SAP Advisory Services.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Customer Influence to submit an idea: SAP Service Cloud Influence.
Attachment's name ; Attachments facet ; Library workcenter ; Unexpected name ; Wrong name , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-CSI , Integration of service ticket with Core systems , How To