Getting an email to update x.509 connect certificate:
Email Subject: All Environment x.509 Certificate
"As a user of DocuSign Connect, we want to remind you that DocuSign will be releasing new certificates that will require updates to your integration. Failure to update your integration by the dates listed below may result in service disruptions. If you are not the owner of this integration, please let your integration partner know about this important update................."
SAP Signature Management by DocuSign
How to use the new certificate before the Enforcement date
- Update your Connect x.509 certificate after the Offer date
- Navigate to the DocuSign eSignature Admin portal and select “Updates” :
a. Login to DocuSign account
b. Go to Settings
c. On left hand side, Under Account, Click Updates
d. Activate the update here if any required
- Select the Actions dropdown menu for the Connect 2021 Certificates system update and choose Activate. This will enforce the new certificates prior to the dates specified above.
- Cases where the certificate is required are listed here:
What is the DocuSign Connect certificate?
- If Mutual TLS or SOAP is not being used then no additional actions with this change is required.
- All our certificates are listed here:
DocuSign eSignature public certificates
- New Connect Certificates availability & Schedule is mentioned in the email received from DocuSign for certifcate update.
esignature, HA-2 DigiCert Global, RootG2 and DigiCert Global CA G2 certs, trust, HMAC, sandbox, development, , KBA , XX-PART-DSN , SAP Signature Management by DocuSign , Problem