You cannot update the Quantity to be Posted field as zero in Confirm Production Operation app, the following message is displayed:
- Enter a numerical value greater than 0. Allowed decimal digits is 3 and allowed non-decimal digits is 10.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Confirm Production Operation app.
- Choose an Order and Operation.
- Material movement for a material is proposed.
- Click Edit.
- Change the quantity to 0.
- Error message: Enter a numerical value greater than 0. Allowed decimal digits is 3 and allowed non-decimal digits is 10.
The issue is planned to be fixed for CE2105.
This release will be available for customers on the mid of May 2021.
Note that SAP can revise the content of a release without notice. The current S/4HANA upgrade schedule is available here: https://www.sap.com/documents/2017/01/867629d8-a27c-0010-82c7-eda71af511fa.html.
As work around you can use the following option:
- Instead of Application "Confirm Production Operation", use "Confirm Production Order Operation".
Confirm Production Operation, Quantity to be Posted, Field, Zero, 0, Material Movements. , KBA , PP-FIO-SFC , Fiori UI for Production Orders , Problem