- During an upgrade using Software Update Manager (SUM), the upgrade will not proceed in phase MAIN_DTTRANS/DOWNCONF_DTTRANS_BCK after selecting option "Backup completed":
To reset the whole update now, proceed as follows:
* Choose "Resume production operation" and click "Next"
* Await the next dialog indicating that the system is up and running again.
* Choose "Reset" from the "More" menu and confirm this decision during the
01) * Backup completed
02) - Resume production operation
03) - Exit program
: Backup completed
- No error is reported on the SUM UI
- The SAPupConsole.log shows the following message:
*Note* : The database log mode will now switch to AUTOOVERWRITE.
*Caution:* To be able to recover the current database state and avoid the risk
of losing all data you need to create a log backup.
Have you created a log backup of your database?
The database log was *not* saved. If you want to continue the update create a
log backup of your database now.
DOWNCONFBCK.LOG , KBA , BC-UPG-TLS-TLA , Upgrade tools for ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.