- Error message FZ671 in F110 log as “No suitable bank can be selected for comp. code & pmnt meth. & curr. &”
- Error message FZ616 in F110 log as “No bank account entered in table T042I for pmnt method & curr. &”
- Error message FZ608 in F110 log as “No permitted payment method exists”
- If we maintain the raking order in classic bank determination (in tables T042A & T042I) its working fine but from enhanced account determination table T042IY its not working.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
FBZP House Bank Determination Ranking Order Payment method payment currency FZ608 SAPF110S F110, FZ661 FZ671 T042I, T042IY, T042D, bank accounts (enhanced), enhanced bank determination, ranking order proposal payment , KBA , FI-AP-AP-B , Payment Progam / Payment transfer (DE, JP, US) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.