You have cancelled a Mass Data Run(MDR) job and you can see that the status is still set as In Process.
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to your Custom Mass Data Run Work Center
2. Go to the screen where you can see and schedule jobs
3. Select a Run ID. Here you will see in the Execution Details that the affected job has the Processing Status set as "In Process"
4. Click on View Jobs and select Run Jobs
5. You will see this job failed
The job status can been seen in the View Jobs -> Run Jobs of the MDR Work Center where you can see the job is already terminated.
Or it can be seen in Application & User Management->Background jobs->All failed Jobs.
The execution status In Process is not the status of the job. This remains In Process when the main process of the job failed and there is no way to change the status of this to finished if the main process fails.
This is the expected system's behavior.
Custom; MDR; In Process; , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-MDR , ByDesign Studio Mass Data Run , Known Error