Calculation not working when using multiplication or division using two resultlookups. It works fine if we use subtraction or addition. In addition it works fine if one resultlookup is replaced with a typed in number/value.
Here is the script:
MEMBERSET [d/Department] = "O"
[d/Year_Month] = "202001"
DATA([d/Account] = "R", [d/Year_Month] = "202001") =
RESULTLOOKUP([d/Account] = "A",[d/Version] = "public.Actual") /
RESULTLOOKUP([d/Account] = "Q",[d/Version] = "public.Actual")
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.2.8
Reproducing the Issue
Run data action
This is not a bug but working by design.
Advanced formulas script calculate for each leaf level data. So, only copy from Actual "A" and "Q" is to get expected result. But, from time to time the Divide or Multiply calculation is calculated as unexpected result.
Current transaction data is distributed to 24 dimension member of "Department " .
Each result is calculated based on matched leaf member value of "Department ". So, calculated result is populated based on each leaf member value and aggregated in story grid.
The following modified Advanced formulas script gave expected result:
RESULTLOOKUP([d/Account] = "Q",[d/Version] = "public.Actual",[d/Year_Month] = "202001",[d/DepartmentG] = "O" )
DATA([d/Account] = "R", [d/Year_Month] = "202001",[d/Department] = "O") =
RESULTLOOKUP([d/Account] = "A",[d/Version] = "public.Actual",[d/Year_Month] = "202001",[d/Department] = "O" )
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-DA , Data Actions , Problem