- UDT and Web Intelligence Rich Client tool use the wrong default folders for Universes and Documents after upgrading client tools to 4.3 in Citrix XenApp. This happens when the user profile or appdata are pointing to a network drive.
- As a result, Universes cannot be imported in UDT and give the error "Universe cannot be imported". Also, Web Intelligence documents cannot be opened from Webi Rich client and give the error "The resource of type "Document" with identifier "<Document_name.wid>" does not exist".
- It works fine when tested directly on the Citrix server.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
- Universe Design Tool
- Web Intelligence Rich Client
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
Citrix XenApp, Webi, UDT, 4.3, update, default, options, Settings , KBA , BI-BIP-UDT , Universe Design Tool , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.