- An application error is being received when trying to complete PDC step of the candidate.
- Candidate is a rehire.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as the candidate.
- Complete the Personal Data Collection Step.
- Application error is received.
- Login as a responsible user.
- Complete the Personal Data Collection step on behalf of the candidate via the 'Actions' tab in the Onboarding Dashboard.
- The error is received.
Check the logs and the logs shows that the issue is "Caused by: org.hibernate.NonUniqueResultException: query did not return a unique result: 2"
For Customers/Implementation Partners:
- Please log a support ticket with subject: KBA 3040920 - Application error is received in Personal Data Collection for rehires
- ISSUE DESCRIPTION: Application error is received in PDC step for a rehire.
- (BizX Company ID)
- (Support Access)
- (Affected Candidate)
- Permission to replicate the issue an capture screenshots for further analysis: Yes/No
For Cloud Product Support: Please see internal note
The engineering team is still analyzing the issue if an internal defect ticket is required.
query did not return a unique result: 2, org.hibernate.NonUniqueResultException, Application Error, PDC step error, rehire issue, INC0481357, , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-PDC , Propogation Data Changes RCM to ONB , Problem