When a user completes content why do they receive the message:
'Congratulations. You completed all course content. Alert your administrator to add to learning history' ?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- The alert appears when the LMS has not received the passed lesson_status from the Scorm content by the time the user clicked on "Confirm Completion".
- This message will not appear once the user clicks on confirm completion button or the LMS receives the passed lesson_status from the content successfully
You have the following options to resolve this issue:
- Change the message (label ID: label.CourseHome.OnlineCourse.SuccessMessageWithAlert) to something more meaningful to your users and that fits your business case.
- Modify the course so that it pops up a message to the user asking her/him to confirm whenever they try to navigate away from it. And if the user clicks to confirm, only then it will send the passed lesson_status to the LMS.
- Ensure that your Content Vendor that the content is setup in such a way that Scorm successfully sends the completion status which we require from the Scorm content to record completion successfully.
- If there is no interaction needed from the user in order to complete it, then use the content object launch method of "browser" and set it to complete upon launch on the item's Online Content tab.
Note: If Course Home is enabled Content navigation is currently brought in from the content object, and is not part of the right-hand navigation menu. If a course is built to close and record completion for the course via an “Exit” button built into the course navigation, in Course Home this “exit” button no longer work. This is a current limitation on how the Course Home was designed. As a workaround, remove the exit button if it does not work or code it to redirect to another page in the content that tells them it is OK to navigate away.
2734443 - FAQ: Course Home (enableCourseHome)
2456141 - SCORM Content completion status are not getting accepted by LMS / credit given is not set correctly for scorm content item.
2154063 - SCORM 1.2 API Calls - Learning Management System
2156966 - SCORM 2004 API Calls - Learning
2747822 - How to enable AICC Wrapper
2291564 - Mark the Object as Complete when Launched does not work with communicating courses
Content completion, Message, Completion Message, LMS, Content Completion, Content, Course Home, Alert your administrator to add to learning history, Course Home, Scorm Content, AICC Wrapper , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PRO , Programs , Problem