When executing the Migration Cockpit (old) via LTMC, "500 Internal Server Error" is shown in the browser. This error can also happen during file upload.
In transaction ST11 in the dev_icf trace one of the following error messages can be found:
- message E webdynpro_RT 023 cannot be processed in plugin mode
- message E webdynpro_RT 031 cannot be processed in plugin mode
similar as described in the KBA:
2732132 - WDA: Cannot be processed in plugin mode http
To execute Migration Cockpit the following must be activated / deactivated:
Services must be activated:
Service shall be inactive:
- /sap/public/myssocntl (Typically the root-casue is that this service is active, see KBA 2483210.)
OData service must be activated:
- MIG_MC_ODATA_SRV (See KBA 3039598.)
If the services are activated / deactivated appropriately then check the following information sources:
- 2536789 - 500 SAP Internal Server Error in Migration Cockpit
- 2784952 - Migrate Your Data app: "500 Internal server error" because of missing authorization (SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit)
S/4HANA Migration Cockpit (old) KBA 2988692
LTMC, Migrate Your Data, App ID: F3473, Message E 14 060, , KBA , CA-LT-MC , S4 Hana Migration Cockpit , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit Content (LTMC) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.