When you remove the Service and Support Team in a ticket, Ticket Routing Rules for Employee Support do not assign a new Team after changing the Incident Category.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service Workcenter.
- Go to Tickets.
- Open any ticket that has a Service and Support Team and an Incident Category assigned.
- Remove the Service and Support Team.
- Change de Incident Category.
- You can see that the Service and Support Team is not redetermined even after saving the ticket.
This is the expected behavior.
If the team is changed manually, the auto-determination is not triggered for same transaction.
Here are few possible solutions that, depending on your flexibility/requirement, can be implemented:
Solution 1: Restrict the manual change of the team (check 'Forbid Manual' Changes'). You can implement this by following the steps below:
- Go to Business Configuration Workcenter.
- Go to Implementation Topics view.
- Select the current project.
- Click in "Open Activity List".
- In the "All" tab, search for "Tickets For Customer Support" and click in it.
- Go to "Maintain Involved Parties".
- You can see the "Forbid Manual Changes" column. You can check it for the "Service and Support Team" party in order for this field to be read only and for the unwanted scenario doesn't occur.
Solution 2: Enable the trigger actions for "Redetermine Completely" at Involved Party level. Please follow the steps below:
- First of all: follow the steps 1 to 6 mentioned above in Solution 1 in order to remove 'Exclude' value from 'Realignment' column of the "Service and Support Team" party in "Maintain Involved Parties".
- Click in Save and Close.
- Then, go to Service Workcenter.
- Go to Tickets.
- Select the Ticket in which you will do the changes.
- Go to Involved Parties facet.
- Select Service and Support Team role.
- Click in More.
- Click in Redetermine Completely. By doing that you will get the value of the Service and Support Team team according to the rules.
You can find more details of Routing Rules functioning in the following post on SAP Community: Overview on Party Determination and Involved Parties in SAP Cloud for Customer.
Routing Rules ; Ticket ; Incident Category ; Service and Support Team ; Not assign ; Not redetermined ; Tickets for Employee Support , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To