- Why has a purge request completed without being approved?
- Who approved the scheduled purge?
- The scheduled purge ran without being approved.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the instance
- Go to purge request monitor
- Scheduled purges have run without being approved
When setting up the scheduled purge for the first time the approver has enabled/selected the option “I want to approve the whole series” this means that there is no need to do manually approval each time the purge is due to run.
- When the above option is selected it is expected that the purge will run without being approved
- If you want to approve the purge each time you will need to cancel the purge that is set up and resubmit it without selecting the above option.
2615360 - Data Protection and Privacy - Data Retention Time Management (DRTM) - Master Data Purge for Inactive Users
purge, DTRM, approve request, scheduled purge, auto approved, approved without permissions, error, issue, how to , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To