When the system sends a Document Routing Notification in relation to an Offer Approval generated via the Mass Offer Approval feature, the standard DOC_COMMENT token is not passing on comments left by the previous approver. This token resolves without issue however when the Offer Approval is generated via the Applicant Profile of the Candidate in the relevant Job Requisition.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the Recruiting Tab>Job Requisitions
- Access the Offers tab on the right hand side of the page
- Generate an Offer Approval for a candidate where the initial user adds comments before completing their approval.(Please ensure that the Document Routing Email Notification is enabled and configured correctly in the E-Mail Notification Templates page from Admin Centre)
- The next approver configured in the Offer Approval workflow will get the necessary Document Routing Email with the words "No Comments" in the place of the DOC_COMMENT token, instead of the comments passed by the previous approver.
- Next generate an Offer Approval for a candidate within their Applicant Profile on the Job Requisition.
- Configure the necessary details and add comments before sending it for approval to the next ad-hoc approver
- The next ad-hoc approver will receive the Document Routing Email Notification in relation to this Offer Approval, where they will be able to view the Comments passed on by the original approver.
The DOC_COMMENT standard token is not supported using the Document Routing Notification in relation to an Offer Approval generated via the Mass Offer Approval feature at the moment.
Code fix has been scheduled so that this standard token is supported within the Document Routing Notification going forward for Mass Offer Approvals.
Fix is scheduled via the b2105 release
In the meantime, please use the legacy Offer Approval feature highlighted above where the standard DOC_COMMENT token should resolve.
RCM-93681 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Known Error