- You are using SLT Replication server to replicate TM data from a SAPTM standalone system to an S/4HANA system.
- You set up archiving in LTRS -> Trigger Options, but didn't redefine the triggers.
- You noticed that archived data is getting deleted from your target system.
- Now you are trying to replicate the archived data using IUUC_CREATE_ARCHIVE_OBJECT, but there are only a few tables appearing.
- You can see that data are stored in the relevant tables (i.e. /SCMTMS/D_TORROT), but these tables are not showing in IUUC_CREATE_ARCHIVE_OBJECT.
- You have archived and deleted TOR documents from the SAPTM system. Due to the replication the deletion was also replicated to the S/4HANA system.
- Now you would like to reload the archived data into the S/4HANA system.
- S/4HANA embedded TM
SAP S/4HANA 1709 ; SAP S/4HANA 1809 ; SAP S/4HANA 1909 ; SAP S/4HANA 2020
SLT, replication server, archiving, reloading archived data, LTRS, IUUC_CREATE_ARCHIVE_OBJECT , KBA , TM-BF-ARC , Archiving , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.