• It is not passable to delete the remote SQL Server DB connection from Solman DBACockpit
• Error message "Currently used monitor connection may not be changed" shows in DBACOCKPIT
• SAP Systems based on SAP NetWeaver
• Solution Manager 7.1 or higher
• Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and higher
Currently used monitor, 1744830,reset DBACockpit,Solution Manager , KBA , BC-DB-MSS-CCM , CCMS/Database Monitors for SQL Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.