- Manage Documents Mass download for documents is not successful.
- Mass download for documents is not exported out on the SFTP server.
- Requesting documents downloads for a certain date in Manage Documents
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Manage Documents in Admin Center.
- Select Request New Download.
- Input Date Range, Entity Type, Document Categories, and Destination Setting Name.
- Click on Request download.
- Navigate to SFTP path and folder where document is configured to be exported.
- No attachments are downloaded on the selected date.
Mass download criteria is based on Document Created Date, and not Last Modified date. The mass download also does not support documents with blank entity type yet.
The plan is to allow blank Entity Type in b2105 release or its patch releases which ranges from April 16, 2021 -September 29,2021 for Preview instances and May 21, 2021-Oct. 29, 2021 for Production instances.
This KBA will be updated once the final date has been determined.
Please contact Customer Success/Support by raising an incident if there is a need to determine the attachment details on the database. A database script will be executed for this.
For more information regarding the Manage Document feature, please refer to KBA 2518360 - The Manage Documents Feature in SuccessFactors
mass download in manage documents is not downloaded on SFTP server, mass download is not working, mass download issue , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DOC , Document Management , Product Enhancement