- On newer S/4HANA 2020 installation the custom theme that is used as default does not load
- Only when the user selects the custom theme via the personalization user settings would the custom theme be loaded
- The admin/user even used the notes as stated here: "2417022 - Theme set in customization/configuration layer does not take effect"
- Which talks about the following transactions: /UI2/NWBC_CFG_SAP or /UI2/NWBC_CFG_CUST
- Users setup this NWBC configuration above and point it to the custom theme and it still fails
- What could be the cause on why the custom theme is not loaded?
"Setting Fiori Default Theme","Custom Theme not working","Fiori Launchpad Custom Theme","Fiori not loading custom theme","/UI2/NWBC_CFG_CUST","/UI2/NWBC_CFG_SAP","/UI2/FLP_SYS_CONF","/UI2/FLP_CUS_CONF","S/4HANA 2020 custom theme","How to setup Fiori Launchpad Custom Theme"
, KBA , CA-FLP-ABA , ABAP Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.