- A user is taking content and is logged out of the application.
- A user has completed content, attempts to navigate or access another part of the application, and is logged out.
- The user is presented with the following error: "There is no valid user session or the session has timed out. Please login again."
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
There are two common reasons:
- The timeout settings on the system have been modified
- The content is coded to send a logout command which invalidates the user session
Check the timeout settings:
- Navigate to System Administration > Configuration > System Configuration
- Edit LMS_ADMIN
- Make sure that contentStructurePageKeepAliveInterval is set to 300 as per the default values. Do not increase this value.
Check the data sent by the content:
- Gather network traces while completing the content. Example on how to gather network traces can be seen here.
- Look for the PwsAicc or SCORMRteServlet API communications in the logs and find the LESSON_STATUS sent
- If the LESSON_STATUS has a 'logout' command, the content needs to be fixed. This is noted here
Note: Content troubleshooting is outside the scope of SAP Support as it's developed by 3rd party applications. Please contact your content developer/provider to update the content.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , Problem