- SAP Transportation Management Integration with ECC
- You are integrating standalone SAP TM with ECC
All Control Keys and Business functions are maintained and activated, such as LOG_TM_ORD_INT_II.
- In TM, the associated OTR/DTR and FU were created successfully
- However, in ECC, when displaying Purchase Order, Delivery, or Sales Order, the TM Status tab and Document Flow do not display expected information. There is error:
Internal Service Error, no document flow data could be retrieved (Message no. INT_TM_ERP352)
- On the TM side, in the associated XML BusinessDocumentFlowTMInformationbyBusinessObjectReferenceResponse, there is error:
Logical system for business system <XYZCLNT100> could not be determined in SLD
- SAP Transportation Management
- SAP ECC
SAP ERP 6.0
/SCMTMS/CL_BDFLW_INFO_QR_SRV, CONVERT_BSKEY_TO_LOGSYS_NAME, lcr_get_bs_details, /SCMB/TBUSSYS, Service group TM_ERP_ORDINT_BDFLW, 000 /SCMTMS/BDFLW_QR Logical system for business system &1 could not be determined in SLD INT_TM_ERP 352 CO_TMS_BUSINESS_DOCUMENT_FLOW, KBA , TM-ERP , ERP Logistics Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.