- Unable to login with SAP users after upgrade
- Unable to perform SAP SSO on reports after an patch upgrade
- Roles and users not updating after a patch update
- Receiving errors on role update in the CMC after an upgrade
- Receive error like "Failed while trying to log on to SAP system. The following RFC error was returned: The entitlement system has been disabled in memory. This may be because the SAP system is unavailable or because the credentials are invalid. The entitlement system has to be re-enabled before it can be used again."
- Logs taken from BW have indicated the entitlement account is sending both a correct and incorrect password.
'Password check failed for user entitlementuser in client ###
RFC/CPIC logon failed, reason=1, type=R, method=P
Password check failed for user entitlementuser in client ###
RFC/CPIC logon successful (type=R, method=P )'
- Reports based on BW will often repeatedly lock out the entitlement account and receive an error like
- com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (103) JCO_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Password logon no longer possible – too many failed attempts on
- Another error observed in the CPIC logs, as well as BW logs is "CALL_FUNCTION_SIGNON_INCOMPL, Incomplete logon data". which indicates the BI server is not sending a proper logon request to the BW server
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SP7 patch 12 and above
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SP8 Patch 4 and above
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SP9 and above
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 SP0 Patch 1 and above
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 SP1 and above
KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , BI-BIP-CMC , Central Management Console (CMC) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.